lunedì 17 novembre 2008

Gripe Time - Application Developers

I have a 'my programs' folder on my Windows XP box, but some of the names of the apps I've downloaded over the years are so obscure that I can't remember what the heck they are.

Content Management systems often let you categorise and tag things. Why not computer operating systems?

One of the mysteries of the computing universe for me.

I want a desktop that functions a little like a CMS. Windows 95 is not dead, it's just evolved, but not into anything innovative. Basically, Windows XP looks like a prettier version of W95, and even the all singing and dancing Vista can be made to look like W95/98/XP. Does anyone use that flash new Vista Aero interface??

I want more ways to organise the mountains of data which flood my 'puter!

Come on Google! Give us what we want! You can do it.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Have your say!